Meat and Networking
Projects undertaken on behalf of Meat and Networking, or myself.
- Gratuitous Project Dump
Where all dubious ideas go, some to live, most to die.
- Undercabinet Lighting
University of Louisville
I attended the University of Louisville, in Louisville, Kentucky. I earned both a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering over the course of 5 years.
From January 2010 to May 2011, I worked as a research assistant in the Intelligent Systems Research Laboratory, conducting most of my work on the subject of security hardened microkernel software in embedded industrial controls.
- Research Summary (Nothing here yet)
- “A Prototype Security Hardened Field Device for Industrial Control Systems”, International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications Proceedings, Orlando, Florida, September 2010.
- OKL4 Micro Kernel Work (Nothing here yet)
From 2005 to 2009, I attended the University of Louisville as an undergraduate.
- Senior Design Project, a Power Monitoring Electrical Receptacle
- “Beyond Arduino” Workshop
- EagleCAD Workshop
- Surface Mount Soldering Workshop
- Micro Mondays
- Front Door LED Panel
- Laptop Skin
- Bernheim Balloon Swarm
White Star Balloon
The White Star Balloon project is a massive undertaking involving almost everyone in the LVL1 community.
- White Star Main Website
The main website includes general information about our balloon program, and periodic updates.
- White Star Wiki
The Wiki serves as a documentation and organization repository for all information and technology produced by the program.
- Flight Computer Hardware
- Flight Computer Software
- Internal Sensor Board
- External Sensor Board
- Ground Support Board
- Ground Translation Software
- Volume Measurement Pitot Tube
- Micro Satellite Board
- i296 Based Balloon Tracker