I have no self control, so last week I bough https://www.reenginee.red/. I’m probably going to use it as a home for some sustainable energy/micro-grid/open hardware projects.
Here’s what I started out with:
- A DigitalOcean droplet running Docker (hosting this site, too, actually!)
- With docker-compose for bringing up multiple coordinated services!
- Nginx-Proxy (https://github.com/jwilder/nginx-proxy)
- LetsEncrypt Companion for Nginx-Proxy (https://github.com/JrCs/docker-letsencrypt-nginx-proxy-companion)
- The official Jekyll Docker image (https://github.com/envygeeks/jekyll-docker/blob/master/README.md)
- The 101 level Jekyll documentation (https://jekyllrb.com/docs/)